How We Work
All potential grantees are asked to submit an application to the Foundation via the granting portal.
The Stage 1 application will require basic information about the organization, the contact person and the proposal. For this 1st stage, applicants are expected to submit a letter of intent containing:
- Name of the organization
- Charitable registration number
- Description of the request in English or French (no more than 250 words)
- Explanation of alignment with Foundation’s mission and areas of focus
- Range of grant requested
- Contact person and information
- Brief bio(s) for the leader(s) of the project or initiative.
A response from the Foundation will be received within thirty days indicating whether a full application should be completed via the granting portal or will be determined from the letter of intent.
Once grants are approved, an invoice is required to initiate payment.
Receipts or donation acknowledgements are mandatory and expected to be forwarded to the Foundation administration by February 28th of the following year by email.
Granting is done on a quarterly basis (March, June, October, and December).
Please help the environment by sending your correspondence and reports digitally. Thank you!